change language in 360 Root : Hello, guys today we are going to tell you how to change the language in 360 root app. If you don’t know about 360 root app then it’s an app to root your android mobile or tablet and it is free of cost.
360 root app is very easy to use and you can root your device just by one click on root no. its compatible with latest android versions too like marshmallow, nougat, and oreo.
Change language in 360 Root
You will really like its user interface and its rooting speed is also impressive. It’s worth to give it a try. There’s everything is fine in this app except its language, actually, it’s a Japanese app so its language is also Japanese but don’t worry we have two solutions to change its language
Download English version of 360 root app
- There is also an English version available for users who don’t know Japanese. Follow following steps to download English version of 360 root app:
- Step 1: Download 360 root app,English version.
- Step 2: After downloading finished go to setting>>apps>>security>>allow installation from unknown sources. (Note: If you have already allowed installation from unknown sources then ignore it).
- Step 3: After installing this app simply open and enjoy.
By downloading a third party app
There’s an app called AppTrans who can translate any apps language to your native language. Follow the following steps to install AppTrans and translate your app’s language to your native language:
- Download AppTrans app from here.
- Now install this app and open it.
- Now make an account for saving data on AppTrans.
- Then go to installed apps (you will see it there) and now select the app you want to translate.
- Now its all done open 360 root app and enjoy it in your language.