Replace 360 root with SuperSu : Hello guys, if you guys have rooted your device with 360 root app and want to replace it with SuperSU then once again welcome to my site and in this article, I will tell you guys how to replace your 360 root app with SuperSU. Actually, 360 root’s User interface is in the Chinese language so the user can’t understand what to do.
Replace 360 root with SuperSu
Well, 360 root is an awesome application to root any android device just in few minutes without PC but its language is a problem for its users so we are here with a solution which will help you. replace 360 Root with SuperSu You can replace 360 root app with SuperSU which is a root manager app in the English language so follow steps given below and enjoy:
There are two ways to replace 360 root with SuperSU:
- Giving Commands:
- First of all install Terminal Emulator on your android phone.
- Now download Replace_360_root_wit_SuperSU by clicking here and extract it.
- Now open Terminal Emulator on your device and type below given command and then hit enter Su.
- After entering this command your device will ask for root permission simply give it and enter command given below
- Now it will start running a script automatically and it will take 2-3 minutes.
- Now it will ask for few permissions simply give it and after giving all permissions 360 root will be automatically removed from your device and you can see SuperSU instead.
- By downloading an app.
- Download Superuser Me app by clicking here.
- Now install it as other normal apps are installed on your device.
- Now open it and it will ask for root permission simply grant it.
- Now you will see a big green screen, click on it anywhere.
- It will start replacing 360 root with SuperSU and after running a few scripts it will be done in 1-2 minutes.
- Now SuperSU will be launched automatically so enjoy the app.