360 root Samsung J7 : Hello guys, once again welcome to my site and today I’m going to tell you how to root your Samsung J7 device using 360 root without PC. If your android device isn’t rooted then, believe me, you are not using your device fully, you are still missing any features of it.
360 root Samsung J7
Rooting your device allows you to modify many settings and other stuff like changing your OS, using custom ROMs, changing boot animation, running many apps with root access permission, changing its fonts, bypassing Google account login and several permissions and much more.
Rooting your Samsung J7 is not a big deal but still, you have to follow each and every step given below carefully. Make sure you are not skipping any step. (Note: we are not responsible for device bricking system. Root your device on your own risk).
Preparations for rooting Samsung J7
- Backup all of your data: Rooting your device will wipe all of your data and settings so make sure that you have taken a complete backup of your device.
- 360 Root Samsung J7 Maintain at least 50% battery: Make sure your device is charged more than 50% because the rooting process may take a bit time.
- Ensure that you have a steady internet connection: 360 Root Samsung J7 Make sure that your internet connection is stable. If possible then connect to a wifi instead of mobile data.
How to root Samsung J7
- Step 1: Download 360 root Samsung J7 (visit our last article for download links and steps to install it).
- Step 2: Now open 360 root apk and just after opening it you will see ROOT option, simply click on it.
- Step 3: Rooting process on your Samsung J7 will be started immediately; it will take a few seconds to complete 1-75% but after that, it will take 1-2 minutes simply wait for it.
- Step 4: After rooting process ends your device will be successfully rooted, and it’s all done.