360 Root is the best one click tool for rooting Android mobiles automatically. Say Good bye to manual rooting and USB debugging with the latest version of 360 Root APK.
Why 360 Root?
360 Root is a new one click root app that allows Android users to root their devices with a single click. Just install the app and run it to root the device. 360 Root Rooting App is designed by Chinese Android developers. 360 Root APK 2018 is compatible with more than 9000 android devices. So, keep the worries aside if you don’t own a latest Android smartphone. Just download the latest version of 360 Root App and root your device to get more benefits and features from Android. You can download latest, older versions of 360 Root APK from AC Market and install it for free using below steps.
As many Android users are showing a sweet spot for rooting their Android devices, the apps that bring advanced features along with rooting experience are high in demand. However, there is no market like Google Play Store where you can validly download 360 Root or any other root apps. That is why we bring you the secure version of 360 Root APK v22.214.171.124 to root your Android mobile with a single click. 360 Root is the leading one click root tool used by many in Japan, India, China and many other Asian countries.
360 Root APK is compatible with both Android and PC. Sadly, the app is not compatible with iOS, BlackBerry and Windows phones. So, do not install the app on non compatible devices and you can recheck the compatibility issues on the root.360.cn website.
How to install 360 Root on Android?
360 Root App is not available on Google Play Store (or) any other App Store. So, you must install it manually by downloading 360 Root APK file. This is a simple process if you have installed APK files on your device before. If you haven’t, download 360 Root APK Latest version from below and follow the installation instructions. Alternatively, you can install the same APK file on your Windows PC using BlueStacks emulator.
To install 360 Root on Android, we need an APK file. APK files are individual files that doesn’t need any internet connection to get installed. They are installed directly as an application on the system OS. Follow the below steps to install 360 Root on Android devices.
- Download 360 Root APK 2018 Latest version.
- While downloading the file, your device may signal you for ‘harmful file – Keep or Discard’. Choose ‘Keep’ to continue downloading.
- This is because the app is in Chinese and Android OS detects it as a third party app. But 360 Root APK is secure for Android.
- After downloading, click on the downloaded file to start installing. If you get an installation error, you need to change security settings of your Android mobile.
- Go to Menu>Security. Here, search for the security option that says ‘Allow installation of apps from unknown sources’.
- Tick the box beside it. Now this option is enabled which means that we can now install APK files directly without any installation warnings from Google.
- Go to your downloads folder and click on 360 Root APK file to start installing.
How to install 360 Root on Windows PC?
Using Android on Windows computers is much flexible, faster because of more storage and RAM. However, we need an Android emulator to install APK files on our PC. BlueStacks is a popular emulator used by millions of users. Follow the below installation process to install 360 Root APK for PC using emulator.
- Download 360 Root for PC.
- Now, save the APK file to your Desktop folder on PC and proceed to download BlueStacks.
- To install the app manually, first download BlueStacks emulator (www.bluestacks.com)
- After installing the .exe file, open BlueStacks and go to Left side Menu.
- Choose ‘APK’ icon and upload 360 Root APK file from desktop.
- The App will be installed in a few minutes.
You can root unlimited number of virtual Android devices using emulators. This option is helpful for developers, testers and Android fanatics who want to play with their Android OS.
How to use 360 Root? ?
To start rooting your phone with 360 Root’s one click root option, follow these steps.
1) Open 360 Root App from your Apps Menu. The App has a simple UI with 6 options on homepage (Root, Speed, File Manager, Cleaner, Cache Control, Recycle Bin).
2) If you want to root your Android mobile, click on the root option to enable one Click rooting process. Once enabled, 360 Root APK will start finding exploits in your database. Some exploits give away the database files which makes the rooting process easy.
3) 360 Root App will show you all the available exploits in your system. You can select any exploit and choose ‘Start rooting’. Once the rooting is completed, you will get ‘Root finished’ message. This will give your Superuser access to operate root databases at core levels.
4) Root checking is the process of testing your Android mobile of all rooting functions. Apps like SuperSU, Root Checker will help in testing and also provide you with extra features.
5) If 360 Root is unable to find any exploits in your system, you can try by installing other root apps like TowelRoot, KingRoot or Framaroot.
360 Root can be a confusing app if you are not familiar with rooting apps. As most of the interface will be in Chinese, these Frequently Answered questions will help you navigate the app easily.
How to change 360 Root language to English?
360 Root English version is limited to a few versions only. However, you can try going to App Menu>Settings>Language and change it to English there. If your present installation doesn’t have English option, try installing 360 Root APK Latest version 126.96.36.199 to change language.
How to unroot 360 Root?
Unrooting is only possible if you have rooted with 360 Root App only. So, if you rooted your Android mobile with other apps, 360 Root cannot unroot the exploit. To unroot, click on ‘Unroot’ option from the app home screen. The downside of this option however is that you won’t be able to use Game Killer No Root APK, Game Hacker No Root APK and other root apps that are compatible only with rooted mobiles.
How to remove 360 Root APK from Android?
Removing and uninstalling the app is same as any other app. Hold the App icon and drag it to the top of the screen to uninstall the app. However, note that removing 360 Root will not unroot your phone.