360 Root is a new one click root app that allows Android users to root their devices with a single click. Just install the app and run it to root the device. 360Root is designed by Chinese Android developers. 360Root APK 2018 is compatible with more than 9000 android devices. So, keep the worries aside if you don’t own a latest Android smartphone. Just download the latest version of 360Root App and root your device to get more benefits and features from Android.
360Root APK is compatible with both Android and PC. Sadly, the app is not compatible with iOS, BlackBerry and Windows phones. So, do not install the app on non compatible devices and you can recheck the compatibility issues on the official site.
Download 360Root APK
App Name: 360 Root
Size: 7.01 MB
File type: .apk
How to install 360Root on Android?
To install 360Root on Android, we need an APK file. APK files are individual files that doesn’t need any internet connection to get installed. They are installed directly as an application on the system OS. Follow the below steps to install 360Root on Android devices.
1) Download 360Root APK 2018 Latest version from above links.
2) After downloading, click on the downloaded file to start installing. If you get an installation error, please follow Step 3.
3) Go to Menu>Security. Here, search for the security option that says ‘Allow installation of apps from unknown sources’.
4) Tick the box beside it. Now this option is enabled which means that we can now install APK files directly without any installation warnings from Google.
5) Go to your downloads folder and click on 360Root APK file to start installing.
How to use 360Root?
To start rooting your phone with 360Root’s one click root option, follow these steps.
1) Open 360Root App.
2) On the homepage, you’ll see two options. One is ‘Start rooting’ and other one is ‘More options’ like Cache, Gallery lock etc.
3) Click on the ‘start rooting’ button. The rooting process will be finished within 10 minutes.
4) Now, check the root status of your Android mobile by checking with Root Checker. (Available on Google Play Store)